276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Puzmat Family Board Game | Board Game Adult | Board Game for Families | Floor Games | Like An Escape Room Game | Board Game Teenagers | Like Nothing You've Ever Played | The Great Game

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brilliant time with my wife on the ‘Hampstead Heath’ treasure hunt! A fun few hours exploring parts of an area we had never seen before! Try our exciting treasure hunts exploring amazing places & learning their stories, can you find the treasure? It's a great pub! Give Puzmat a go! Puzmat is a unique exciting puzzle mat game for all the family! We are sure you haven't played anything like it and guarantee you will enjoy it! It's like an Escape Room on a mat! We've completed all three Puz Mats now and loved everyone. It's so different, suits several generations and can be left for a break you have a rest. We did our last one New Year's eve, goes down well with a glass or two which inevitably adds to the fun but can also send you off on a tangent. Can't wait for the next one We received a puzmat as a wedding gift and finally got around to it on our first wedding anniversary! I’m sorry we waited so long, we had so much fun, started thinking it would be easy as the first few clues help you along the way, but we were challenged and loved having to hunt out household items and our long ignored atlas! A great night in for 2. The perfect game for date night, mates night, family night - laughter, fun, debates, drinks & nibbles - good times!

This led us to a problem of what to do with the rest of the year? So we launched Escape London which sent Londoners on mystery day trips outside of London. Through this we were asked to do a treasure hunt which is where The Great Game was born and slowly what Escape London turned into. Starting with a single route in The City of London we have grown to cities across the UK and places as far abroad as Myanmar! Both from Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom we've been friends since meeting each other in year 4 of Bedford Modern School. Thanks for your honest review. The Aberdeen hunt was written a while ago, although it has been updated fairly recently. I can most definitely look into how I can get that route altered a bit more. :)Can you beat all 3 Puzmats?! Puzmat 1, 2 & Tiger, all the same great concept but each with exciting unique puzzles! The perfect game for date night, mates night or family night - laughter, fun, debates, drinks & nibbles - good times!

Feeling competitive? Get 2 of the same Puzmats team up and race each other to complete it! Ideal for family living rooms or large team building events.

Thoroughly enjoyed completing it together in under 3 hours. Some clues harder than others and we did have to get a few hints online. Will definitely be using the discount code and getting more to do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment