276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bros: Push

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Logan left the band in late 1989, due to several bouts of illness, including ME,and the fact he could no longer walk and was being assisted on and off stage due to the recurring bouts of illness. Logan was admitted to hospital for 6 weeks, once released from hospital he spent a further 6 months of rehabilitation to learn to walk again.

Guardian Staff (15 November 2003). "It's Goss, not gross, from now on". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077 . Retrieved 20 February 2020.a b Savage, Mark (5 October 2016). "Bros brothers reunite for 30th anniversary concert". BBC News . Retrieved 5 October 2016. Matt Goss began a solo career during the 1990s, enjoying chart success with various single’s “The Key” and “If You Were Here Tonight”, and had his own Vegas Residency at The Palms, Caesars Palace and The Mirage.

Cherry Pop will reissue eighties boy band Bros‘ debut album Push as a three-CD 25th anniversary deluxe edition on 28 October 2013.

CBS reported sales, that Too Much sold over 1 Million copies in just 5 weeks from the release date. The single went to sell over 2 million copies worldwide. Following the success of the new single Bros did a one off concert ( their 3rd Concert in 18 months) simply known as " Bros in 2 Summer" which was seen by over 77,000 fans at Wembley Stadium and sold out in just under 40 minutes.

The album was certified 4× platinum in the UK by the British Phonographic Industryand 5x platinum in Ireland, the album achieved global success and obtained the number 1 spot in over 19 countries, including Japans (foreign chart). Graham composed the music using some basic equipment at his home in Wimbledon in south-west London, before taking the songs to his Hot Nights studio a short distance away in Fulham. There he played all the instruments and programmed all the keyboards, before inviting the group to the studio to learn their parts and record Matt Goss' vocals. [2] In one of the documentary’s more perceptive moments, Luke noted: “Britain has never been proud of Bros.” Their 1988 debut album, Push, sold 10m copies and spawned five Top 5 singles, but Bros seemed to come and go without leaving a trace, except in the hearts of their notoriously banzai fanbase, the Brosettes. Almost uniquely among big stars of the era, the 80s revival never quite got around to Bros. There has been no attempt to critically rehabilitate their music, ironically or otherwise; you seldom hear their hits, even on radio stations predicated on nostalgia; their brief but dazzling flash of fame was apparently sealed in a box marked Things We Would Rather Forget. Bros continued their success with the announcement they would be doing a UK 14 date tour, simply name BROS PUSH LIVE. Goss authored two books: the best-selling More Than You Know: The Autobiography, [21] published in 2005, and Bear Crimbo, [22] a children's story and intellectual property which had been in the process of a major release worldwide for Christmas 2021.Bros are an English band formed in 1986. The band originally consisted of twin brothers Matt and Luke Goss and their friend Craig Logan. They achieved chart success and a large teenage fanbase in 1988. Bros are estimated to have sold 16 million records worldwide. In 2017, the Goss twins reunited to perform twice as Bros at the O2 Arena in London. official Albums Chart, achieving Gold certification for sales over 250,000 copies by 13/10/1989 in the UK. The album also released Worldwide including USA, South Africa, Poland, Hungary, Germany, Argentina, Australia, Chile and went Platinum in Canada, 2 x Platinum in Japan Goss rules out Bros reunion". Yahoo! News. 14 September 2010. Archived from the original on 18 September 2010 . Retrieved 14 September 2010.

Bros are estimated to have sold 16 million records worldwide. In 2017, the Goss twins reunited to perform two dates as Bros at the O 2 Arena in London.Bros's debut single, " I Owe You Nothing", was released in August 1987, but it only peaked at number 80 in the UK Singles Chart. [9] However, their breakthrough came with the release of their second single, " When Will I Be Famous?", in November 1987. The song reached number two in the UK, [9] and number one in Ireland. [10] The song also reached the top ten in 10 other countries across Europe and Australia, and peaked at number 10 in the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart. [11] Kutner, Jon; Leigh, Spencer (2013). 1000 UK Number One Hits. Omnibus Press. ISBN 978-0-85712-360-2. Bros ( / b r ɒ s/ [1]) are an English band formed in 1986 in Camberley, Surrey. The band originally consisted of twin brothers Matt and Luke Goss, and their friend Craig Logan, who attended Collingwood School in Camberley. [2] The band was managed by former Pet Shop Boys manager Tom Watkins. They achieved chart success and a large teenage fanbase in 1988 with songs such as " When Will I Be Famous" and " I Owe You Nothing". Early the following year, Logan quit the band and the Goss twins continued as a duo. After two more albums the band split up in 1992. No,” interrupts Matt. “I don’t even want a suggestion. Goggles in chemistry lessons, fair enough, you might blow yourself up, but conkers …” He shakes his head. “I think you understand. I just want to say that I’m more concerned about North Korea than I am about conkers,” he says, then smiles. “But conkers are right up there.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment