276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love Her or Lose Her: A Novel: 2 (Hot and Hammered, 2)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Never in a million years did Rosie believe her stoic, too-manly-to-emote husband would actually agree to relationship rehab with a weed-smoking hippie. You love me fiercely and quietly—you always have—and you’ve started loving me out loud these last few weeks. There was this giant important part of this book where they were both told to rekindle their chemistry without sex.

I fell in love with Rosie and her quiet strength in the first book and reading this book only made me fall more in love with how awesome she is.The book relies a lot on the concept of “love languages,” the idea that people express and receive love in different ways. I needed them to be happy and whole together again but the angst was so deliciously slow burn, I couldn't stop reading and I really didn't want to stop either. But then Bailey went the extra mile, dragging up a new conflict and a contrived HEA when she had Rosie discover the plans for the secret house, figure out that Dom sold it, go to Stephen and learned he bought it (omg how convenient! The entire idea of a failed marriage and then going to therapy to fix it, is realistic and I was very excited to see how they would solve their trust issues and overall problems in their marriage and get back together. The two main characters, Dominic and Rosie are in the middle of getting divorce after being married for 10 years.

The writing in general was great, but FML, the story was superficial, unrealistic and so over the top, I can't even! Most of the romance novels that I have read involving married couples, usually basis on the emotional and physical conflict they have together through out the years of their marriage. not without its faults—pacing was stagnant in some parts and quite a bit where dialogue was lacking, but spoken and in the writing. At first, it was not the most interesting story, but not that bad either, but as the story went on it got more and more frustrating.

But I think that might also have to do with the current slump I've been in recently, I'm honestly surprised and relieved that I was able to finish this reread so quickly considering all the many books that are sitting half-read in my kindle and bookshelves. And don't get me started with this obsession authors have about literally ripping clothes to have sex.

So they took a journey to their past to realize how they fell in love at the first place, how they meant for each other and they started to know each other from the beginning. As they complete one ridiculous—yet surprisingly helpful—assignment after another, their remodeled relationship gets stronger than ever. reread: April 17th-April 19th, 2022 I'd been thinking about this book for a while now and I'm happy I finally gave in and read this book. I liked that Rosie decided to follow her career dreams by starting her own restaurant, and the food mentioned made me very hungry! I've been eagerly anticipating this release ever since I read and adored the first book in the series last year.I think if you're going to introduce a topic like a deployment in a war torn country, then you have to delve into it properly, and it just wasn't. Maybe one or both no longer wants to give their significant other the satisfaction of showing their amusement, so the other person stops trying. And this is the situation we find Rosie and Dominic Vega in when we first meet them in 'Love Her or Lose Her'. Bailey crafts an emotionally wrenching and compelling story of a marriage and how the spouses' different love languages cause them to miss each other’s signals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment