276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch 06008B3070 Cordless Telescopic Hedge Trimmer UniversalHedgePole 18 (1 Battery, 18 Volt System in Cardboard Box)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As with many other heavy-duty garden tools, hedge trimmers come in a few main varieties. Power supply is where you will find the key differences when shopping for long handle hedge trimmers. The most affordable variety of long reach hedge trimmer is a corded electrical one. This cordless hedge trimmer from NETTA is a good upgrade of the previous trimmer in this list if you want more flexibility to complete gardening tasks. This 20-volt hedge trimmer has a diamond ground cutting blade for smoother results, with the trimmer able to slice through branches with maximum diameters of 16 millimetres.

For any technical enquiries relating to this product it is best to call the manufacturer, Bosch Home and Garden, direct on 0344 736 0109. The extendable shaft also gives you some flexibility when dealing with different types of hedges and shrubbery. Although battery-powered, you get a run time of around 45 minutes after a full charge. A charger and 20-volt battery are both supplied with the hedge trimmer itself. Pros Ergonomic– You adjust the length between 2.1 and 2.6m to suit your needs on this lightweight and easy to manoeuvre hedge pole PowerForAll has many advantages not least the fact that once you have a tool with a few batteries then there is no need to buy the more expensive versions with battery & charger, you can just go ahead & buy the much cheaper no battery versions!

Most gardeners should be fine trimming hedges once or twice a year, although this depends on the species growing in your garden. If you prefer a cleaner, more formal finish, you can always increase the frequency of your trimming. What oil should I use with my hedge trimmer? When it comes to trimming growth itself, you need to focus your strength and movements on the end of the pole you are holding. Start slowly as you get to grips with the balance of your hedge trimmer, before cutting with more swift movements as you grow more confident with it. Hedge Trimmer Alternatives

This corded hedge trimmer from NETTA is a good choice for those on a budget. With its multi-angle head, his hedge trimmer can be used in a variety of positions when undertaking horizontal and vertical cutting. The lightweight design also makes it easy to control and use for prolonged trimming jobs. Chainsaws are more aggressive cutting machines and have limited reach. Unless you want to fetch a ladder and secure yourself to surfaces with harness equipment, a hedge trimmer will prove far more practical. Hedge Trimmers vs Pole Saws I used the Hedge Trimmer for the first time and was very happy with its performance. It was great to be able to use the battery from my other, smaller, trimmer - a big saving.This 20-volt hedge trimmer from Webb is a good option for gardeners looking for a cordless model. This hedge trimmer offers a 50cm cutting length, making it particularly useful for trimming tall hedges. The 16mm cutting capacity also means you can slice through fairly large branches with ease. This product carries a full 3 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. In the unlikely event of a fault the item returned is subject to fair wear & tear and must not have been used beyond the scope of it's design. Please note that cordless products will normally have a shorter warranty of just 1 Year for the battery and or charger supplied. Air Compressor Filters Accessories & Consumables Air Tools and Accessories Oils & Lubricants Low Noise Compressors Hedge trimmers are designed for precise cutting jobs, whereas hedge cutters are intended for more aggressive cutting jobs. Should I oil my hedge trimmer? Yes, especially if you have not used your trimmer for several weeks or longer. What length hedge trimmer is best?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment