276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EMS Sleeping V-face Beauty Device, Double Chin Reducer, Face Lifting Massager, Face Tightening and Lifting Device, Increases Skin Elasticity & Reduces Wrinkles, for Men & Women (1pc)

£279.5£559.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I've been using the NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device daily for the past three months, and it has been quite efficient at relieving tension from my skin and muscles. I've seen a vast improvement in the lines and firmness of my skin, as well as the disappearance of my saggy skin and double chin! Overall, I think this is the perfect non-invasive product for me and has exceeded my expectations." As a dermatologist, I often see patients who are concerned about excess facial fat and skin laxity. That's why I'm excited to endorse the NuBeauty+ as a safe and effective option for achieving a more contoured and youthful appearance. This non-invasive device uses a combination of ultrasonic and microcurrent technology to break down facial fat and promote collagen production for tighter, firmer skin. I appreciate that it's easy to use and can be incorporated into your regular skincare routine. The device is also suitable for all skin types, making it a versatile option for anyone seeking to improve their facial contours. I've seen the impressive results that my patients have achieved with this product and I'm confident that it can help you achieve your beauty goals as well. I highly recommend the NuBeauty to anyone looking for a safe and effective way to enhance their facial appearance." I never thought a product could slim my face so effectively! NuBeauty+ has exceeded my expectations and given me newfound confidence." Therapeutic warming delivers stimulation deep into the skin’s layers for improved circulation. The activation of your lymphatic system helps cleanse dead and dying skin cells from your body naturally. But don’t worry—the device never gets too warm to the touch, keeping your experience comfortable and soothing. Microcurrent EMS

Microcurrent facials, also known as 'natural facelifts,' are a popular choice for improving the appearance of the skin. NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device allows you to achieve these benefits in the comfort of your own home. This innovative tool uses highly low-voltage electrical currents that mirror your body's electrical currents at a cellular level. These electrical currents repair damaged skin and stimulate collagen and elastic production, effectively reducing the appearance of aging; if you are looking for a non-invasive way to improve the health and appearance of your skin, the NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. I'm blown away by the slimming effects of Nu Beauty+ on my face. My features are more refined, and I couldn't be happier!"These electrical currents not only repair damaged skin but also stimulate collagen and elastic production. The result is firmer, supple skin that fills in and camouflages the soft tissue under your chin. I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with the EMS Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!” -Elizabeth, 56, New Hampshire What are wrinkles? Electrical Muscle Stimulation is an effective treatment for toning and tightening the muscles to improve the appearance of the skin. It uses micro-current to stimulate the muscles to make them stronger, firmer, and more defined. This results in the muscles filling out loose skin, giving the skin a smoother and more youthful appearance.

I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with NuBeauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!” -⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Elizabeth, 56, New Hampshire Electrical Muscle Stimulation: A Workout for Your Face Week 8: "After just three weeks, I saw noticeable results: an overall reduction in sagging skin and double chins. I am a believer! The V-Face has changed everything for me!” I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with the EMS Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!” -Elizabeth, 56, New Hampshire Consistent EMS use can give your jawline and cheeks a more distinct, chiseled, and contoured appearance. EMS can also boost your overall cellular metabolism, increase blood circulation for a healthy glow, and support your natural lymphatic system processes to flush toxins out of the body. My chin used to be my biggest concern, but now it's one of my favorite parts of my body. The way I feel about myself is so much better! As I reviewed the photos today, I noticed a big difference in my double chin area. This is actually insane!" - Elena GriffithThis expansion and contraction is precisely what your body does when you’re working out. When you use an EMS device on your face, think of it as every muscle group doing tiny crunches. The result is a toned look, with skin that’s tighter and smoother. One of our favorite parts is that the benefits are immediate with no recovery time. If you've never heard of a microcurrent facial, you might be interested to know that they are often referred to as 'natural face lifts' - and you might be even more interested to know that you can now achieve one at home with NuBeauty's ingenious Trinity Facial Toning Device. Emitting extremely low-voltage electrical currents that mirror your body's own electrical currents at a cellular level, this cutting-edge tool repairs damaged skin and stimulates collagen and elastic production, miraculously reducing signs of ageing. This expansion and contraction is precisely what your body does when you’re working out. When you use an EMS device on your face, think of it as every muscle group doing tiny crunches. The result is a toned look, with skin that’s tighter and smoother. One of our favorite parts is that the benefits are immediate with no recovery time. Vibration and Anti-Aging

I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with the ContourPro™ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!” -Elizabeth, 56, New Hampshire I've been using NuBeauty+ for a few weeks, and I'm amazed by the difference in my facial contours. It's like magic!" I tend to look older for my age and I hate that. However, I was able to restore some of my youth with the NuBeauty+ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device. All I had to do is charge it during the day, slip it on at night, and sleep with the device on. Come next day, my skin feels fresh and relaxed for showering and skincare!” -Elizabeth, 56, New Hampshire Electrical Muscle Stimulation: A Workout for Your Face If you're looking for a safe and effective way to enhance your natural beauty and achieve a more youthful, lifted appearance, the NuBeauty+™ Sleeping V-Face Beauty Device is an excellent choice. Its innovative technology and user-friendly design make it a must-have tool for anyone looking to improve their skincare routine and achieve beautiful, glowing skin. Hydration is the best way to keep your skin healthy, however, it is also imperative to keep your face clean so the best way to keep your skin clean is to wash or bathe regularly, especially after spending time outdoors in a public place. Exfoliation helps with peeling of dead skin and dirt caked on the dermis (top and outermost layer of the skin), thus making way for healthier and smoother skin which is more receptive to skincare products than dead skin. Vibration and Anti-Aging

Best Tools for Tense Muscles

Medical-grade LED lights send safe, warm non-UV light directly into the skin’s layers, which prompts cellular turnover and renewal. Over time, your body rejuvenates itself from the inside out, revealing fresh new skin cells that look young and smooth. Minor skin imperfections simply fade away, replaced with supple facial skin. Sonic Vibration

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment