276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hot Hands Foot Warmers 6 pairs

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A lot of the advice out there is to heat the person, not the home, so things like drinking hot cups of tea and dressing in layers can all help. It’s also really important to keep your hands and feet warm, as we lose a lot of heat from our extremities. So investing in one of the best foot warmers or a pair of the best heated slippers is a great idea.

HotHands Insole Foot Warmers - Long Lasting Safe Natural HotHands Insole Foot Warmers - Long Lasting Safe Natural

Type: Electric/battery powered | Portable: Yes | Machine washable: Yes (hand wash is best) | Heat settings: Three Reasons to buy The warmers are only for use in shoes or boots where air flow is restricted – do not use in sandals or other ventilated footwear as this may cause the warmer to overheat On infants or small children, on frostbite, directly against the skin, while sleeping, on scars, over open wounds, on desensitised skin, on bruising, on inflammation or swelling, during intensive exercise eg running or jogging, with other heating devices, if you have allergies, arthritis, sensitive skin, diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage or paralysis

div>

Hot Hands - Hand Warmer Value Pack | Halfords UK Hot Hands - Hand Warmer Value Pack | Halfords UK

I have this heated foot warmer – I find it really helps, but I always need it on the highest setting.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user cheeseaholic) Our verdict Winter is coming and there’s a real chill in the air. To help you stay cosy, we’ve rounded up the best foot warmers and heated slippers to keep you warm and snug this year. Type: Electric | Portable: No | Machine washable: Top cover only | Heat settings: Two Reasons to buy Type: Electric/USB powered | Portable: No | Machine washable: No | Heat settings: One Reasons to buy These slippers are perfect for curling up on the sofa as they’re a bit heavy for walking around in. Reviewers also say they’re great for popping on when you’re working from home to keep you warm when the temperature drops. They don’t stay as warm as the electric foot warmers, but they are perfect for a hit of heat on cold days.By doing this, we whittled our longlist down and chose a selection of products that we think offer something for everybody. Why you should trust us

Products – Hothands

On infants or small children, on frostbite, while sleeping, on scars, over open wounds, on desensitised skin, on bruising, on inflammation or swelling, with other heating devices, if you have allergies, arthritis, sensitive skin, diabetes, circulatory problems, nerve damage or paralysis. I like these feet warmers, they're really good." (Vetted by Mumsnet user cosmopolitanplease) Our verdict Sometimes the simple, old-school solutions are best and this hot water bottle foot warmer is proof of that. Just fill the hot water bottle with hot water and then pop your feet into the cosy cover. The soft fleece lining and three heat settings on this foot warmer make it an incredibly cosy way to treat your feet during the winter months. It’s perfect for popping under your desk when you’re working from home and will help to keep you warm when you don’t want to switch the central heating on. Mains-powered and really easy to use with an illuminated control switch to change up the heat settings, it also has an auto switch-off feature after 90 minutes of use. I got this today. Bit overpriced for what it is, but I really needed one for working at home. It's working well so far, it has a USB plug and I just plug it into the computer while I work.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnet user BinkyBoinky) Our verdict

1. Best overall foot warmer: Beurer FW20UK Cosy Foot Warmer

Longevity: Some foot warmers stay hot for longer than others, and lots have automatic shut-off systems that turn them off after a set amount of time. So think about how long you need a warmer to stay hot for, especially if you’re planning on using it over the course of a full work day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment