276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko POP! Animation: Hunter X Hunter - HxH - Hisoka - Hunter X Hunter (HXH) - Collectable Vinyl Figure - Gift Idea - Official Merchandise - Toys for Kids & Adults - Anime Fans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve got to give props to Funko for this figure. It’s absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. It’s a perfect mini-duplicate of Chrollo’s character illustration from the 2011 version Hunter x Hunter is a famous shounen anime with hundreds of likable characters. Yet no matter how unique these supporting or significant characters are, they’ll never take the place of the main protagonists, Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio. Therefore, the Funko Pops of these four boys are the ones that Hunter x Hunter collectors need to have from the series. Gon Freecss is the son of the famous Hunter Ging Freecss and is on a quest to become a Hunter and find his father. This version is more faithful to the official art since it’s how Komugi looks like whenever she played Gungi with Meruem

I’ve seen numerous best friends in anime and manga, but nobody suits the ‘ultimate best friend’ title more than Killua. From a ruthless assassin prodigy, he turned into a fun-loving, reliable bosom buddy for Gon. This awesome 1319 Awaken Gon is highly collectible as an SDCC 2023 release. Overseas buyers might find it easier and cheaper to buy a store exclusive or special edition when one becomes available.

This Funko Pop is a well-made chibi version of Kite since Funko fully recreated his character design Since this consists of Meruem and Komugi Funko Pops, it’s a good alternative if you don’t want to buy them individually

The former Hunter Association Chairman Netero initially didn’t spark any interest in me. I thought he was just another forgettable ojiisan or grandpa in an anime. But boy, my perception of him drastically changed during Hunter x Hunter’s Chimera Ant arc. Find the latest Hunter x Hunter collectible POP figures, exclusively and at the best price in our store. All of our products are faithfully adapted from the anime and are perfect for a gift or to complete a collection. This figure includes two of Kurapika’s signature traits from the anime and manga: the chains on his right hand and the activated Scarlet EyesFunko did an excellent job replicating Hisoka’s Bungee Gum technique in this Funko Pop. They effectively translated the color and texture of the aura from 2D to 3D

There’s a chance that the skin tone of this Funko pop will be yellowish, not peach-toned like in the anime

Recently Viewed

Besides her misleading appearance, she’s also one of the leads for the Greed Island arc. She served as Gon and Killua’s second mentor in honing their Nen skills.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment